"Broken links fixer"
Are you annoyed when your computer becomes cluttered by shortcuts to programs that no longer exist or have been moved to a different location? Enter Broken Shortcut Fixer, the software that scans for broken shortcuts, locates the new file location and corrects the shortcut if possible, deletes it if the file no longer exists.
Here are the main key features of Broken Shortcut Fixer:
- It has a clean, easy to use interface. You can make it work with just a couple of clicks of the mouse: select where you want it to scan and start the process.
- It’s pretty fast so you don’t have to wait forever to load
- Fixes your broken shortcuts by pointing them to the correct location (if available), deletes them if not
- You have the option to keep certain broken shortcuts if you so desire, or you can delete them all in one go
- The only drawback is that the software does not have a progress bar, so you can’t really know when it’s going to actually finish
Want to fix your broken links automatically? Give Broken Shortcut Fixer a try and you won’t regret it.
Updated12 Nov 2013
Downloads163 (1 last week)