"File Recovery Software, Recover Deleted Files"
As we rely more and more on technology in our lives, at some point or another, you may lose files that are important to you due to different causes that you may have little to no control over (virus attack, hard disk failure, system malfunction or even deleting the files by mistake). The good news is that in most cases, you can get your files back if you use an efficient recovery system, like Auslogics File Recovery.
Here are the key features:
- The best chances of getting your files back is by using this program as soon as you’ve discovered them missing; the files aren’t beyond recovery until you create new files and folders on your disk, at which point the old deleted data is overwritten and becomes inaccessible
- Recover files that were lost in a quick format operation
- Works with memory cards too, USB sticks, Flash or SD cards and of course, hard disks
- Has different modules for users who need a quick search or the deep scan, if you want to make sure no stone is left unturned
- Sort the files that you want to recover by size, name, date, etc
- Preview the content of the files before you actually recover them
- If you want to clean your hard drive and make sure nothing can be recovered for privacy and security issues, you can use the utility for that purpose also
Install this program if you need to restore files that you’ve lost.
Requirements: Pentium Proccessor, 256 MB RAM, 25 MB HDD
What's new in this version: - added multiple new features and made improvements to program algorithms; - improved program stability and reliability; - added new interface languages: Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Italian; - fixed all known bugs; - improved support for Windows 10 Creator Edition.
Top user review