"Change attributes and date/time stamps."
If you ever wanted to change a file or folder’s attributes and modify the time stamp, or the owner in case you don’t have access to the file, or the time when it was accessed last, Windows will give you a hard time, but fortunately this utility comes to your rescue.
Here’s why you need Attribute Changer:
- The app adds a menu when you right click on a file or folder, which makes it extremely accessible at any point
- You can change any attributes you want like read-only, system, hidden, time stamp, owner, last access, last modified
- If you want to modify the time stamp with the current date, it’s extremely easy to do and the software puts at your disposal a button for that
- You can bulk edit all the attributes
- Modify the attributes with relative values using + and – signs
- Change pictures' metadata (EXIF information)
- If you’re using the utility for the first time, there’s a simulation mode where you can preview the changes before actually making them
Download this software if you want to change the files’ and folders’ attributes that normally Windows doesn’t allow you to.
Updated12 May 2021
Downloads6,704 (2 last week)