"Server dynamic volume managment software."
AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Server Edition is a server version of this disk manager software package. The software can work with dynamic volumes and dynamic disks as well as RAID disc arrays like RAID 5 and RAID 0. Dynamic volumes can be expanded or shrunk to suit the needs of the administrator without the need to restart the server. Convert GPT over to MBR when needed. Add additional drives to a RAID 5 or RAID 0 disk array. Stripe or mirror a volume. IDE, SAS, SSD, SATA, SCSI, USB external disks, Fire wire disk, etc. Support file system including FAT, FAT32 and NTFS. Support disk styles including MBR and GPT. Support up to 5TB dynamic volumes and 256 hard drives within one system.
AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Server Edition Key Features:
- Disk drive manager for servers
- Create, format or delete dynamic volumes
- Convert between GPT and master boot records
- Work with NTFS, FAT and FAT32 types
- Manage RAID 0 and RAID 5 disk arrays
- Requires Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 or Server 2000/2003/2008/2011/2012 (32-bit and 64-bit)
AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Server Edition is a server drive manager.
Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 and Server 2000/2003/2008/2011/2012 (both 32 bit and 64bit
What's new in this version: Support the latest Windows Server 2011/2012 and non-server os Windows 8, fixes some important bugs.
Top user review