"Recover data with Active@ Partition Recovery"
Active@ Partition Recovery is a partition utility that does its best to help you recover damaged or deleted partitions. The app runs both in DOS and Windows. The DOS version can only recover deleted partitions if they have not already been overwritten by other data. The Windows application offers support for multiple file system types including FAT, NTFS, HFS+ and UFS, but also Linux types like Ext2/3/4. System scans can be made to try to find any partitions anywhere on existing connected drives. You can also use the browsing function to review what has been found within partitions.
Active@ Partition Recovery Key Features:
- Locate damaged or deleted partitions and attempt to recover them
- Runs in DOS and Windows
- Scan for deleted partitions across any connected drives
- Access many file types including FAT, NTFS, HFS+, UFS, Ext2, Ext3 and Ext4
- Review located partitions and files and folder contained therein
- Support for Windows Vista, XP, 7 and 8
- Support for Windows Server 2000, 2003 & 2008
- Support for DOS
Active@ Partition Recovery is a good utility to locate and recover previously damaged or deleted partitions where there is data you wish to retrieve.
Requirements: Runs under Windows XP/Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016/Windows7/Windows 8/Windows 10
What's new in this version: Microsoft ReFS file system data recovery; Linux/Unix JFS file system scan & data recovery; Windows Storage Spaces recovery; New signatures: AI, ACCDB, OST, DB3, VCPROJ, USER, SVG, FBR...
Top user review