DeveloperLSoft Technologies Inc.
Updated1 Oct 2019
Downloads405 (1 last week)
"Active@ KillDisk for Linux (Console)"
If you’re worried about deleted data being brought back to light by a 3rd party tool, or any traces of files being left on your computer and consuming free space, then Active@ KillDisk for Linux (Console) is what you need to stop worrying. This utility is designed so as to destroy all confidential data that are present on the unused space of your hard drive, erase partitions or even the data of your whole hard disk, and of course by deletion we mean permanently.
More specifically, Active@ KillDisk for Linux (Console)’s main features include:
- Erasing unused data residue, partitions and entire hard drives.
- Deletion of data in multiple disks simultaneously, as well as independent erase and wipe sessions.
- It fully supports fixed disks, floppy discs, zip drivers, USB Flash Cards and USB/USB3 external devices.
- It supports IDE / ATA / SATA / eSATA / SSD / SCSI hard disk drives, LUN / RAID Disk Arrays.
- It supports disks that are over 4TB in size and also disks with a 4kb sector size.
- It can scan the volumes listed: NTFS/EFS, FAT/FAT32/exFAT, HFS+, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, UFS.
- Its Linux-based boot disk (LiveCD) scan support UEFI secure boot on x86 & x64 systems, Windows-based & Console boot disks support just BIOS boot.
- It can display both existing and deleted files and folders.
- It supports over 20 security standards through its Wipe and Kill functions, including DoD 5220.22-M
Although there are various tools which have the same purpose, Active@ KillDisk for Linux is a trustworthy program that is easy to use and has everything you need to safely delete data from any kind of partition, due to its wide variety of features.
Requirements: Starting from the bootable media allows the erasure of any disks on Linux
What's new in this version: Compact and fastest disk eraser; Support parallel erasing of several disks; Improved USB creators; Disk\Volume lock for system partitions issue resolved; Deleted files displayed in different color; Added export reports to XML settings; Partially implemented mouse support.
Top user review