"Acronis Drive Monitor - free software"
Hard disks don’t last forever. Chances are you already experienced hard disk failures in the past or at least heard your friends complaining about losing all their important files. Acronis Drive Monitor can protect your data and give you a warning before your HDD is about to fail, so you’ll get a chance to save your most important files before it’s too late.
Here are the important features:
- The program will keep track of your HDDs health status and send you alerts if your hard disk is about to fail soon
- It analyzes the temperature & SMART (Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology)
- You can use Acronis Backup to save your data periodically, it’s the perfect match for Acronis Drive Monitor
- Export all the events that are hazardous to your drive in XML format
- Set the program to send out emails with status reports, the latest warnings, HDD temperature
- It’s easy to use, you don’t have to be hardware engineer to understand how it works
Install this program if you want to make sure your hard disks are in good shape and know when it’s high time to backup your data.
Requirements: Mouse or other pointing device. 256 MB RAM. Pentium Processor 1 GHz or faster.
Updated8 Apr 2019
Downloads219 (1 last week)
Top user review