If you have extracted files and folders from archives, you know there are lots of programs that are only specific to one archive. For instance, if you want to extract files from a .rar archive, you can do it with WinRar, if you want to extract files from a .zip file you do it with WinZip and so on. Wouldn’t it be better if you only used one program to take care of extracting files from archives instead of having multiple extraction tools installed?
Unpacker is easy to use, even if you’ve never used this type of software before. Here’s why you should consider installing it:
- It supports both .rar and .zip file format
- It adds automation to the extracting process; all you need to do is point out the directory where it can find the archives and it will start extracting all the files one by one
- Particularly useful if you have many archive files, or archive within archive
- If the process takes a long time, you can choose to hide the window
- You can schedule the extracting
- Remove the archive files after extracting
- Management of password protected files
- Check the extracted files to see if the process was successful using SFV files
If you want more automation when you’re extracting files, download and install UnPacker.
What's new in this version: Major fixed Dlls updated
Updated18 Jul 2018
Downloads12,345 (3 last week)
Top user review