"An advanced archiving utility."
Do you need to compress or decompress hundreds or thousands of files in one go? Wouldn’t it be better if you only used one program for that instead of installing a specific archiving program for each type of archive (i.e.: Winrar for .rar archives, Winzip for .zip, etc)?
Here’s why you should install TUGZip on your computer:
- Support for many types of archives: ACE, ZIP, CAB, RAR, ZOO, TBZ, DEB, YZ1, GZ, TGZ, LHA, RPM, TAR, ARC, BH, ARJ, IMP, SQX, JAR, TAZ, etc
- It can even extract files from disc images such as: ISO, BIN, IMG, C2D
- It attaches an option to compress or decompress to the context menu (like all the popular archiving programs)
- Works flawlessly with big archive files
- Fixes corrupted ZIP archives
- All the basic functions: extract files from one archive or more simultaneously, delete from archive, rename files inside or add new ones, test archive for corruption, split the result into more files of a fixed size, etc
- Protect the end result by encrypting the archive and make it unusable for anyone who doesn’t have the password
- Create an .exe that self extracts the files, even though the users don’t have a program capable of handling archive files
Download TUGZip if you want to have only one program to manage your archive files.
Updated24 Nov 2012
Downloads1,987 (1 last week)
Top user review