Published by D.S.M./Interdesigner on 21 Jul 2012
"Easy Network Clipboard Sharing with Security"- Auto-send
- 128bit Secure.
- Clip Viewer: view your clipboard content, save images to BMP, JPG, GIF formats with several options, saves text content to file, send text content to keyboard to emulate keystrokes (i.e.: saves time when have to enter long codes, etc.). Easy access at any time with Win+C combination (Windows Start Key and C letter).
- Enhanced Security with list of allowed computers on network, password enforced, Favorites computers access, remote users (authorized or blocked), etc.
- Allows to compress remote clipboard information before transfer it to your computer, quick and easy!
- Log for process.
- Automatic Clear Clipboard tool, to clear your local clipboard content at specified interval.
- History of retrieved clipboard information, allows you to review/recall any previous remote clipboard information received from a remote computer.
- Quick and easy access with Easy Bar feature.
- Full Drag and Drop support.
- Copy IP's to clipboard.
- Complete and detailed Server log, debug mode capable.
- Check Internet for Updates
- TCP default port configuration
- Text Mini Pads
- Mini Previews
- Received Clipboards notifications
- Stop all access to your Network Clipboard with just one click
- Options and Preferences password protected
- Free Clipboard
- Load/Save Clipboard files
- Clipboard Images Preview (normal size and stretch)
- Stay on Top button
- Enhanced Compression Capable: from low level to high
- Send local clipboard to remote computer
- Send Message to remote computers/users
(requires Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 or better).
- Skin change
- Easy Registration for Single and Network Center computers
- Very low cost for extra licenses
- EasyBar can monitor status of computers online and offline on your network
- Start with Windows
- Start Server on Startup
- Skinned/Windows defaults Load/Save dialogs
- Automatic Learning Mode
- Accept remote clipboards is configurable
- Much more...!!!
Requirements: Pentium 133 MHz or higher, 10 MB free space, 32 MB RAM
What's new in this version: Major Release
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Network Clipboard and Viewer on 24 Jul 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: