"Windows Clipboard Software"
Clipboard Box is a replacement for the venerable Windows clipboard which adds considerably to what your trusty clipboard can do for you. Instead of just being able to copy and then paste a single capture, with Clipboard Box it's possible to capture more than one item into the clipboard for later pasting. This makes it easier to capture a series of items from somewhere, then move to the destination document and then paste the items that were captured just before. The interface is simple, displays previews of a selected captured item in the pane at the bottom of its window. Saves lots of time over the year when making many copy/paste actions.
Clipboard Box Key Features:
- Copy multiple items into their own isolated clipboard
- Paste each individual item when needed
- Preview what is in each copied item (especially useful for images)
- Has built-in word-wrapping for previewed copied text
- Requires Windows XP or later
Clipboard Box is an extended clipboard for Windows that allows for multiple copying actions.
Requirements: WinXP or above
What's new in this version: Add Database Management function
Top user review