"A very intensive OpenGL benchmark."
If you're a user who wants to test the benchmark of their GPU, the most commonly used program to assist in this process is FurMark. The reason FurMark is so popular is because it's extremely easy to use, lightning fast, and offers a wide variety of features - and best of all, it's completely free. You can use FurMark to see how your Graphics Card is doing when overclocked, test the stability of your card, or see how it's running normally and compare it to other cards. Tests can be run in either full screen or windowed mode, and setting up a test is very easy! Just pick the settings you'd like on the main screen and let FurMark take care of the rest.
Key Features of FurMark:
- Runs a benchmark test of your current Graphics Card
- Extensive list of features accessible from the main menu
- Stability tests to make sure your card won't crash
- Full screen and windowed mode tests available
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8
Updated9 Jun 2020
Downloads2,264 (2 last week)
Top user review