Published by DennisBabkin.com on 1 Aug 2020
"Reports CPU, RAM, disk usage right off tray."There is a lot of software that report CPU, RAM, disk usage, but most seem to be displaying it on a desktop or in some area of the screen that is covered by other windows that doesn't make it very useful. This compact utility displays real-time CPU, RAM, disk usage right on the taskbar notification area, next to the clock.
The following features are available:
* Real-time reporting of the CPU activity.
* Real-time reporting on the system RAM usage.
* Real-time reporting of the disk drives activity.
* Color coding of the readouts can indicate CPU/RAM/disk drive workload even without seeing the actual numbers.
* Support for higher resolutions and screen DPIs for better meters readability.
* Ability to safely remove (or eject) USB drives with one click of the mouse, even on older operating systems, such as Windows XP.
* This program does not require installation, or administrative privileges to operate and can be run from any location on your hard drive.
* This program obtains additional technical information about the CPU(s) on your system (Central Processing Units.)
* This program obtains additional technical information about the RAM (or system memory.)
* This program obtains additional technical information about disk drives.
* We attempted to write this program with as small of an impact on the system resources as possible to improve the accuracy of its reporting.
Requirements: Visible tray notification area, 1GB RAM, and TruColor display with a 32-bit color scheme
What's new in this version: Update
Updated1 Aug 2020
Downloads696 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Compact Tray Meter on 1 Aug 2020 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: