"Fast and complete analysis of your computer"
This program will conduct for you a thorough inspection of your computer’s hardware (HDD, CPU, SCSI devices, RAM, BIOS, PCI devices, DVD, monitor, video card, sound card, S.M.A.R.T, ISA/PnP, network card, chipset, fans, PCI/AGP, ATA/ATAPI, ASPI, USB devices, printers, SMBIOS, motherboard, etc)
Here’s what ASTRA32 – Advanced System Information Tool can do for you:
- The interface is very simple and intuitive, it resembles the Windows’ Hardware Explorer
- Is doesn’t require a lot of system resources to run
- Detailed information about your CPU (temperature, voltage, FSB clock, signature, socket, L1 / L2 / L3 cache), motherboard (BIOS, name and producer), hard disks (capacity, vendor), CD/DVD (model, read – write speed), etc
- Export the final reports into CSV, HTML, text, XML, etc
- You can run it at boot time to diagnose problems that prevent you from loading the OS
- Recognizes more than 490 processors from IBM, Intel, AMD, Texas Instruments, Cyrix, Transmeta, UMC, NextGen, etc
- Tells you if your HDD is about to fail with HDD Health Status
- Correctly identifies more than 1140 monitor models (and displays their info including maximum resolution, diagonal size, viewable image size, etc)
- You can run in batch mode
- Quickly find which drivers are obsolete or don’t work properly (Drivers Troubleshooter)
Download ASTRA32 if you want to see detailed reports on your computer configuration and fix hardware problems.
Requirements: Processor: 386, RAM 8MB
What's new in this version: Added preliminary support of Intel Braswell processors, some bugs fixed, updated program database.
Top user review