DeveloperASCOMP Software GmbH
Updated6 Jul 2020
Downloads1,564 (1 last week)
"Synchronize your folders and drives."
As the name suggests, you can use this program to synchronize the data between two folders or even two entire drives. If you have hundreds or even thousands of files, there’s no way you can do it by hand. The interface is very simple, it has a seven step process you can follow and know exactly where you are and what’s coming next.
Here’s what you need to know about Synchredible:
- All you have to is select the destination and the source, create a filter that will tell the program which files you want copied and a scheduler
- You have the option to only copy files that are not found in destination folder
- Has its own algorithm to detect identical files (so, it can situations where you have for example a song in both destination and source folder, but with different filenames)
- Synchronize files not only on your PC but on a local network as well (on using a USB drive)
- All the sub-folders will be synchronized too
- In order to speed up the process of re-synchronization, the identical files are skipped
- Delete files that are not found in the source folder
- The filters will identify which files you want to synchronize (for instance files that have at least 700 MB)
- You can synchronize the data periodically, at Windows startup or shut down and it can be done automatically, without your intervention
- Check the files integrity by calculating the checksum (CRC32)
Download Synchredible if you want a robust software solution to synchronize and backup your data.
What's new in this version: + Status bar in synchronization tasks list + Last report available with F10 + Skip files of the same size + Increased synchronization security + Synchronization speed optimized + Mainscreen buttons renewed + Status icons renewed + Optimized program interface
Top user review