"Powerful and fast file sync utility."
SyncBreeze Pro is the next step up into the paid application level for this file synchronization product which has a premium Pro, Ultimate, Server and Enterprise edition range. The software can perform one-way syncing between the original folder location and the backup location. Files are not synced back if they are changed on the destination location first and could potentially be synced back to the source location (this is an Ultimate and higher version feature).
Periodic file synchronization backups can be run for backing up files to physical disks, folders, and networked computers across an organization. Multi-stream backups are supported, as well as background sync operations.
SyncBreeze requires about 17 MB to install the full package. The installer brings up a folder location to install the software to and if that is acceptable then the install can proceed, otherwise the user can pick a different folder to install to. The installation then proceeds until is all completed.
The interface for the SyncBreeze Pro version of the syncing application has top-line menus just under the title bar and large toolbar buttons for Sync, Add, Delete, Layouts, Options, and Help.
Right below this area is the main part of the interface where commands display that have been added. So if a task has been setup to backup the contents of a Google Drive to Dropbox every night then this will be shown in this area.
The command displayed depends on what the user has selected that they wish to be synced. The Command, Last Sync information, number of files and their total size, and the current status of the job is shown for each task added.
- File Synchronization software to take the pain out of creating regular backups of key folders, files and applications
- Run periodic or background backups when it is convenient to do so
- Sync only certain files and file types which reduces the backup size and the time to complete the sync process
- 10 million files handled with this version
- 10 Terabyte storage capacity
- 10 sync commands and 10 network shares allowed
- Command line facility
- File Sync Server
- Customize how each syncing procedure will be run to ensure it does exactly what is needed and no more than that.
SyncBreeze Ultimate ups the ante with five times the file number, file size, network shares and number of sync commands that the software can handle along with a host of extra features.
SyncBreeze Pro is a good upgrade to an affordable paid version. It includes greater access to the better file sync features that the SyncBreeze range of software has to offer.
Top user review