"Recover critically important documents."
Have you deleted any important files by mistake? Don’t worry, you can get them back with PC Tools File Recover. While not all files can be recovered, you can use this utility to restore files that have been deleted with shift-delete, emptied from Recycle Bin, deleted from command line or any other applications that clean your HDD.
Here’s what you need to know about this app:
- Scan your HDD and find out which files are recoverable
- The scan process is reasonably fast
- You can recover part of a file or 100% of it
- Use the program in batch mode if you want recover multiple files automatically
- Support for ATA/IDE/SCSI and all types of partitions (FAT16/FAT32/NTFS)
Install PC Tools File Recover if you want to get back deleted files.
Updated29 Jul 2012
Downloads1,499 (1 last week)