"Automatic backup protection for your files."
Unfortunately, hard disks are not built to last forever. Sooner or later, the dreaded crash will happen and with it, you may very well lose all important personal or business data. Wouldn’t you rather feel protected against this unavoidable risk? With Norton Backup Online, you will no longer have to fear the crash; your data will always be safe.
Here are the core elements:
- The utility will automatically upload to Norton’s secure servers all the files and folders you consider important (or full hard disks/servers)
- Restore the files at any point as long as you’re connected to Internet
- If you or another user has deleted important data, you’re just a few clicks away from recovering it
- Saves different versions of the file, just in case you will need them (up to 90 days history available)
- Search and locate files as easily as you would do it on Google
- You only have to set it once and forget about it
- Compresses the files to save storage space
- You don’t have to worry about safety, this comes with top notch encryption (the communication is made via SSL protocol with 128-bit encryption and your data is encrypted on the servers using a government-grade algorithm 256-bit AES)
Install this and you’ll never have to worry about missing data on your hard drive.
Requirements: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and higher, Firefox 2.0 and higher, Safari 3.0 and higher
Top user review