"Drive image backup and restore software."
Image for DOS using CUI operates in a DOS environment, however the package is versatile as it can handle file types like FAT, FAT32, EXT2/3/4, and NTFS from both Windows and Linux drive standards. Write to different kinds of drives such as USB 2, IEEE-1394, ATAPI- or ASPI-accessible CD, DVD, or BD drives. Copies sent to CD/DVD/BD are bootable by default (can be removed). It is also possible to access network drives, rather than only drives that are local to the PC system the package is installed on. The Image for DOS package makes it a little easier to get into this package without the need for Windows or Linux to run to still be boot-able.
Image for DOS using CUI Key Features:
- Disk imaging file utility for DOS to make image backups of drives
- Accepted drive partition types include FAT, FAT32, EXT2/3/4, and NTFS partitions
- Also can write to USB 2, IEEE-1394, ATAPI- or ASPI-accessible CD, DVD, or BD drives
- Bootable backups to CD/DVD/BD
- Supports UEFI
- Purchases of Image for DOS include an Image for Linux version as a bonus
- Requires DOS
Image for DOS using CUI is a DOS utility to take a copy of a drive or partition outside of the main operating system.
Requirements: Pentium/AMD, DOS (MSDOS/PCDOS/WinDOS), 32MB RAM
What's new in this version: Enhancements
Top user review