"Automatic backup and recovery solution."
There's a lot of options for PC backup solutions, but most of the time these are either buggy, or very expensive. Fortunately, Handy Backup isn't expensive, but is very reliable - you won't have to worry about your backups not working when the time comes to actually implement them. You can choose to do a full backup, incremental backup, or differential backup based on how secure you want to be or how fast you want the process to go. You can back up data from MySQL, MS Exchange, IBM DB2, Oracle, and other similar programs. Store the backups on CDs, DVDs, or digital media. Handy Backup supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, as well as Server 2003, 2008, and 2012.
Key Features of Handy Backup:
- Easy to use and restore backups
- Use with various programs and databases like MySQL and MS Exchange
- Three backup methods: full, incremental, and differential
- Supports a variety of different Windows OS and Windows Server OS
- Backups can be stored on CDs, DVDs, or USB drives
- Free to try, $40 to buy
Requirements: 45MB of free disk space
What's new in this version: Handy Backup 7.6.1 supporting Outlook 2013 and new setup features.
Top user review