"Centralized backup all PCs and servers."
Keeping your data backed up is a very important aspect of any network. It isn't ideal to run an individual backup program on every single computer that is networked, which is why there's Handy Backup Network Server. Essentially, this is the command center for backing up computers remotely that are networked together, it even allows you to backup multiple Operating Systems. You'll be able to select each computer you wish to create a backup for, all from the sleek and easy to use administration interface. This program backs up files, folders, disk images, e-mails, and even databases like MySQL. You can store the backup on a Network Attached Storage Devices, FTP Server, External Hard Drive, Cloud Solution, or anywhere else!
Key Features of Handy Backup Network Server:
- Easiest way to backup and manage multiple computers on a network
- Multi-OS compatible, backs up Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, and Linux OS
- Simple and easy to use interface that allows you to select individual computers
- Backs up not only files and folders, but e-mails and SQL databases as well
- Backups can be stored on any external or cloud drive
Requirements: 66.1 MB of free disk space
What's new in this version: Handy Backup Server Network 7.9.9 allows faster and more reliable network backup, due to auto selecting available ports for connection and simplified configuration for Network Agents.
Top user review