"Automatic file backup software for Windows"
The most basic version of Handy Backup is the Home Standard, which offers the bare-minimum in regards to features, but is usually enough for any basic PC users. Handy Backup Home Standard 64-bit will allows you to backup your important files, folders, e-mails, windows libraries, registry data, and much more. Incremental, Differential, and Full backups are all supported options. "On-the-fly ZIP Compression" allows Handy Backup to operate very quickly while ensuring backup file sizes are kept low. After a backup has been created, it can easily be stored on DVDs, External Hard Drives, USB Flash Drives, Cloud Storage Drives, or any other means of storage.
Key Features of Handy Backup Home Standard 64-bit:
- Allows users to backup and restore folders, files, e-mails, documents, registries, windows libraries, and more
- Uses on-the-fly ZIP Compression to keep file sizes low
- Backups can be stored on any external media or cloud storage solution
- Full, Incremental, and Differential backups supported
- Works with Windows Operating Systems
Requirements: 45MB of free disk space
What's new in this version: Version 7.4.2 of Handy Backup Home Standard 64-bit comes with a new PostgreSQL Backup plug-in, improved MySQL, WebDAV and Online Backup plug-ins, and many user interface updates.
Top user review