Published by File recovery vista on 12 Nov 2010
"Digital snap rescue tool recovers lost images"Digital photo recovery utility designed and developed to retrieve all corrupted or misplaced pictures, images, snaps and photograph from your desktop or any other removable device. Digital picture rescue program restore and retrieves image files that are lost or deleted due to virus attack and hardware-software failures. Digital image retrieval software supports all major media brands including Philips, Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, canon, Kodak, I-ball, Toshiba, Hp, Kingston, Transcend etc. Digital snapshot rescue tool provides advanced searching algorithm to revive lost or deleted files or images. Digital photograph recovery utility used scanning of retrieved and restored picture files and safely undeletes lost snap or pictures. Digital picture revival application provides user friendly graphical interface too easily operate software without any technical information. Digital snap retrieval utility supports Windows operating system including Windows 98, 2000, 2003, XP, NT, ME, Vista and Windows 7.
* Digital picture retrieval utility revive image, photograph, snap or images files that are lost due to virus attack or hardware- software failures.
* Digital photo recovery application provides thumbnail preview of deleted picture files before actual recovery.
* Digital snapshot rescue program provides advanced searching algorithms to search lost or misplaced snap files and photographs.
* Digital image revival utility provides scanning of whole recovered snap files or lost images, pictures, photographs.
* Digital snap retrieval software provides user friendly graphical interface that any non-technical person easily operate the software.
Requirements: 128Mb RAM, 10Mb disk space
What's new in this version: Added support for sD picture card
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Fix Corrupted Pictures on 5 May 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: