Published by File Recovery Utilities on 31 Dec 2013
"Download window partition files recovery tool"How to recover deleted windows partition files? Windows files recovery software is the best way to restore corrupt hard disk file. Software provides restoration of corrupted root directory, MBR master boot record, DBR dos boot record, file allocation table and MFT master file table due to hardware malfunction, virus, threats, improper shutdown, system crash and power failure. It is read only tool provide retrieval quickly and easily. Windows data recovery Software can rescue damaged and undetected files folders. It support files restoration on windows XP, 2000, 2003, ME, NT, 98, Vista operating system having SCSI, IDE, EIDE, ATA, SATA hard disk drive. Data restoration tool recovers not detected pictures, movies, images, mp3 songs, audio, video files. This recovery software retrieves accidentally deleted FAT16, FAT files, inaccessible NTFS, NTFS5 data. It recovers folders lost due to overwritten corrupted partitions from FAT and NTFS based operating systems. It restores data from hidden volume drives, crashed hard disk etc. Tool can undelete all your missing or fragmented files or directories.
* Retrieve data from deleted MBR, DBR, FAT, NTFS, and MFT partition table safely.
* Search the old partition records to rebuild file structure.
* Supports preserving of long file names during recovery.
* Retrieval is possible even if the disk volume has been reformatted.
* Undelete all your missing or fragmented files or directories.
* Support files retrieval of graphic, audio, video, pictures etc.
* Provides multi storage support for SCSI, IDE, EIDE, PAN, SATA disk drive
Requirements: 32Mb RAM, 18Mb disk space
What's new in this version: Added support for higher capacity hard drives and strorage media.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Windows Files Recovery on 31 Dec 2013 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: