Published by EUROCOMP on 19 May 2010
"Easy Folder and File Backup & Synchronization"This Professional program with comfortable and easy to use user interface saves and synchronizes data and files on any Windows computer. Data can be on internal or external disk or other storage device. Extensive options for configuration. Tasks can be stored in profiles for individual copying processes. Can be automated with Windows Task Scheduler for periodic tasks. Runs automatically or with user intervention. Creates detailed log files. Very fast! A must have for every notebook owner!
ECSync! works on the same drive, on another drive or across a network. Works in both directions to ensure that all files are up to date.
Can save source and target locations plus all options in profiles. Can synchronize a saved profile with one click automatically.
Creates shortcuts to profiles to synchronize files by only one double click on the shortcut or putting the shortcut in Scheduled Tasks for frequent synchronization and backup.
Makes exact copies of folders for backup and archive purposes. Can also be used as a briefcase and transport the data between two unconnected machines using any movable media.
- Keeps all your computers and disks up to date.
- Synchronizes your notebook with your Desktop.
- Synchronizes files within a work or project team.
- Transfers files between your office, home and your notebook Computers.
- Backups your day's work and transfers data between Computers.
- Can recognize storage media by drive letter or disk label!
- Writes detailed status and error information to a log file.
- Is currently available in english and German.
- May be adapted to different languages easily.
- 60 days trial period without restriction!
Requirements: Up-to-date Windows, 512 MB
What's new in this version: New features
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested ECSync on 23 Apr 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: