"Free all-in-one backup & recovery software!"
â˜… Winner of Best Backup Tool in 2017.
EaseUS Todo Backup is a robust disaster recovery and backup management software that is designed to accommodate the data protection requirements of home computer users. This software is capable of creating and restoring backups in several ways, with one-click functionality and a convenient user interface.
The installation and setup process is relatively self-explanatory, and the first window that appears when you run the setup file displays the motto “One time setup, a lifetime of protection.” After agreeing to the terms of service you'll be asked to choose which components you would like to install. If you want to simplify the process of managing network backups it would be wise to check the box that says “Create a built-in account for centralized management.” Supported Operating Systems range from Windows XP to 8.1.
The EaseUS Todo Backup interface is surprisingly user-friendly, with all of the main features easily accessible via four main modules - Backup, Recovery, Clone, and Tools. The top of the interface is lined with 4 tabs - Home, (which lets you access the main modules), Management (which lets you oversee and manage backup and restore operations), Logs, and Upgrade.
- Support incremental and differential disk and designated file backups
- Create a shared backup to be used within a network
- Automate scheduled backups for constant redundancy
- One-click backup and restore features make the software easy to use for even the most novice computer user
- Selectively restore backup files after browsing through contents
- Includes a number of extra tools, including a data wiper, partition cloner, disk cloner, and backup manager
- Disk cloner provides a useful tool for upgrading hard drives and/or migrating data from one computer to another without having to reinstall and tweak the operating system and applications
- Backup shared network files on Windows and NAS networks, with a number of options available, including incremental, differential, and scheduled backups
- Backup specified files and folders quickly and easily
- 'Recover to dissimilar hardware' feature makes it easy to restore the system to saved hardware settings
- Backup and restore operation scan be performed in the background without taking up a significant amount of system resources.
- Change process priorities to manage system workload
- Password protect image files that contain backups to keep system backups safe from intrusion
- Can send out email notifications to multiple email addresses after backup operations are complete
- Supports backup splitting and compression to hep you save disk space and manage the size of your backups
New in version 6.1
- It activates directly from the trial/free version without the need to re-download and reinstall.
- It has a smaller installation file which enables faster download and install.
- Improved automatic backup with better performance.
- Smoother backups on big data disks & partitions.
- Greatly increased stability of network files backups.
Nothing came up during our tests.
There are a number of free backup and restore applications available online, the most notable of which include Acronis True Image Home (reviewed), Norton Ghost (reviewed), ShadowProtect, and Macrium Reflect. EaseUs Todo Backup has consistently ranked high in user satisfaction and popularity year after year.
If you're looking for a convenient way to keep all of your important files backed up continually, and restore files after system crashes or data loss, EaseUS Todo Backup provides an ideal solution. With a simple user interface and a plethora of useful features, this application is a top-of-the-line backup and restore utility.
Requirements: PC- compatible computer with Pentium or similar CPU
Top user review