"Image and backup logical drives and partition"
DriveImage XML is a backup utility that creates an XML image as a drive description and a DAT file with an image of the binary data stored on the drive. The package uses the Microsoft Volume Shadow Services (VSS) to allow backup of already open files in use so that those files are not skipped from the backup. Create image backups, view them and extract them later when you need to do so. XML and DAT files can be processed by third party tools as well. Restore images without having to reboot to do so.
DriveImage XML Key Features:
- Create disk image of a hard drive as an XML and DAT file
- Access, unpack and repack as needed
- Backs up open files as well
- Works with FAT 12, 16, 32 and NTFS formatted drives
- Requires Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, 32-bit and 64-bit
DriveImage XML is an image file utility to backup a hard drive.
Requirements: 512 MB Ram
Updated19 Jan 2017
Downloads13,299 (1 last week)
Top user review