"CloudBacko Pro cloud & local backup software"
CloudBacko Pro for Mac is the more advanced backup utility which includes greater refinement and backup restoration options than either the Free or Pro versions do. This backup software for the Mac can be used to aggregate backups between several cloud services, business cloud services like Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure, plus FTP / SFTP sites to make the maximum use of each platform. Server-side hosted software like SQL Server, Exchange Server, Oracle database and other packages can also be backed up using this software which is helpful for users who wish to not rely on the backups of the web hosting company and prefer to also make their own data backups. A 256-bit randomized key encryption is used to protect all the data running through the CloudBacko Pro service.
CloudBacko Pro for Mac Key Features:
- Backup data stored on local drives, cloud accounts, software as a service, web hosted environments, and other locations
- 256-bit randomized key encryption for ultimate data protection
- Syncs automatically, but pauses when CPU use is too high during peak Mac use
- Compatible with Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure business cloud platforms
- Use with Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and FTP or SFTP sites
- Group backups together in order to be more organized with a myriad of online systems and software solutions being used
CloudBacko Pro for Mac is a more advanced backup solution which includes extensive support for hosted software backups, business cloud backups, consumer cloud backups, and more.
Requirements: 1 GB RAM or above for 32bit CPU / 2 GB RAM or above for 64bit CPU
What's new in this version: 1). New mobile backup app for iOS and Android that can backup photos and videos to CloudBacko Pro's machine 2). 2-Factor Authentication with CloudBacko App or any TOTP authenticator 3). Support Oracle 19c and MariaDB 10.4 backups
Top user review