"Active@ Boot Disk provides disk utilities"
Sometimes, your operating system becomes corrupted and you can’t even boot your computer anymore. You can blame it on a computer virus or various software or hardware changes that affect the operating system in a negative, unexpected way. If you want to fix the boot errors and finally get your OS back on track, you can give Active@ Boot Disk a try.
Here’s what you need to know about this program:
- This utility is a mini operating system that you can place on any removable media (DVD, CD, USB stick) and use to jump start your Windows
- Although you will boot using Active@ Boot Disk, it will not affect your active operating system
- Fix the most common problems that prevent your computer from booting
- Browse all your files and folders
- Support for network installation, in case you want to recover files from remote computers
- Modules for data recovery & backup (files, partitions)
- Retrieve files from corrupted or deleted partitions
- Create your own startup disks, that include drivers for your hardware
Install Active@ Boot Disk if you need to create a custom recovery disk that you can use to fix your Windows issues, in case you won’t be able to boot your computer anymore.
Requirements: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, NTFS+EFS file systems
What's new in this version: Boot disk software updates: Active@ KillDisk 11; AActive@ Disk Monitor 5; Active@ Partition Manager 6;Active@ Disk Editor 7; WinPE upgraded to v. 10 (based on Windows 10 SP1); Improvements in Boot Disk Creator;All Boot Disk tools adopted for HiDPI.
Top user review