Published by Acronis on 29 Oct 2018
"Complete system deployment solution"Acronis Snap Deploy is a comprehensive deployment solution that enables organizations to deploy new machines quickly and easily. Using Acronis' own award-winning disk imaging technology, the product creates an exact disk image of the standard configuration, including the operating system and all applications. It then deploys that image to multiple systems simultaneously, making it ideal for rapid bare-metal installations of PCs and servers.
Acronis Snap Deploy also provides configuration management tools to configure system settings, manage files, and execute applications on systems throughout the network.
- Management console - manage deployments from one central location;
- Disk imaging deployment - apply images to bare PCs that include the operating system and all applications;
- Standard PC configurations - use a standard configuration for a new PC or server and save time on future deployments;
- Configuration management tools - manage files, execute applications, and configure system settings;
- Multicasting â€” minimize deployment time by sending image simultaneously to multiple machines;
- Logs view â€” troubleshoot deployment issues;
- Integration with Acronis True Image â€” use images created by Acronis True Image for deployment.
Acronis Snap Deploy has a flexible price policy. A customer can buy a minimum number of 25 copies for $17.99 per item. Prices vary based on the quantity purchased.
Requirements: Pentium CPU or higher, 128 MB RAM, DHCP server, FDD, CD-R/RW drive
Updated29 Oct 2018
Downloads297 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Acronis Snap Deploy on 23 Apr 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: