"A handy 12 LPT port pins manager."
With this program’s help, you can send a series of predefined output signals to LPT ports. It works with 12 LPT port pins. Here are the basic commands you can use: clear, set, shift left or right, invert state of pins, wait (for a given number of seconds), subprograms and cycles. It’s an effective manager for LEDs and other devices connected to a LPT port.
Here are the more important features:
- Integrate with visualizations add-ons for the popular music players like Winamp, AIMP2 or WMP
- A debugger for your scripts to quickly identify the errors preventing it from running
- Automatic or manual LPT pins direction (via script, mouse or keyboard)
- Beautiful music visualization effects (8 up to 12 LEDs)
- Support for drag & drop the script file
- A preview of the visual effect
- Works on all Windows systems (both 32 and 64-bit versions)
Download WinLPT if you want full control over the LPT pins.
Requirements: Motherboard with LPT port or LPT PCI Card
What's new in this version: New: Debugger for scripts. Just use F12 keyboard key Misc: 2 debuggers for ASCII and UNICODE scripts Misc: Name WndLpt changed to WinLpt Fixed Tool: The Stroboscope
Updated5 Dec 2020
Downloads3,012 (2 last week)
Top user review