"Schedule shutdown tasks on various events."
Using Puran Shutdown Timer, you can schedule your computer to restart, sleep, hibernate, shutdown, log off, lock, open a webpage or open a file at a specific time or when other specific conditions are met.
Here’s the rundown:
- You can schedule one of the tasks mentioned above when the time is up
- You can run the tasks on a predefined date and time or even make it run everyday
- Run the tasks you want after another process is stopped or started
- Make your computer shutdown or open files/web pages when there’s no mouse or keyboard input for several minutes or the CPU usage drops
- See a list of all scheduled tasks you've set in the past
- Minimize to system tray
Download & install Puran Shutdown Timer if you want to turn off, hibernate, lock your computer or open files or web pages at specific times, dates or even after certain events take place.
Requirements: Windows Xp/2003/Vista/7/8 Installed
What's new in this version: Minor Changes and Fixes
Updated15 Jan 2022
Downloads240 (3 last week)
Top user review