"Macro recorder and scheduler to automate task"
Macro Toolworks, Professional Edition is a more advanced macro recorder from Macro Toolworks which lets users record over 150 actions and commands. Macros can be scheduled to execute. There is a macro editor to write them manually and debug problematic scripts that are not working. Shortcuts can trigger a macro to start, as well as a mouse action. The same macro trigger can be used which will trigger a different macro to run depending on which program has focus at the time. Macros can be shared with user groups for corporation and may be password-protected as well.
Macro Toolworks, Professional Edition Key Features:
- Macro creator for automating Windows tasks
- Macro creator with debugger to root out problems with manual macro scripts
- Group shared macros
- Password-protected macros
- Hot keys to execute commands and mouse gestures toolbars
- Schedule macros to execute at a certain date and time
- Requires Windows
Macro Toolworks, Professional Edition is the more advanced macro package with corporate sharing options for macros and password-protection options.
Requirements: 50MB disk space
What's new in this version: Added Arabic language, fixed clipboard macro preview, stability fixes.
Top user review