"Automate typing, clipboards and launching."
Do you have to do tedious and repetitive tasks every single day? Macro Keys can help you automate them by creating shortcuts (called macros) which will “force” your computer to repeat all the activities you need to make.
Here’s how Macro Keys will make your work faster:
- You can use it to auto fill all forms you use on a regular basis
- Protect all your macros with a secure password
- Manage multiple clipboards (by default Windows allows you to do only one copy and paste operation but with Macro Keys you can have different sets of text copied which you can paste easily with your own keyboard shortcuts)
- Make your work faster
- Edit all the macros and delete the ones you don’t need anymore
- Define keyboard shortcuts to programs you use frequently
- Create macros to send quick emails to your friends and customers
- Very easy to use and it requires surprisingly low computer resources
Install Macro Keys if you want to create shortcuts to simplify your boring and repetitive tasks, manage multiple clipboards or launch programs quickly using keyboard shortcuts.
Requirements: Windows 8/Windows 7/Vista/2003/XP/2000/NT
What's new in this version: Macro Keys is now free and offering better UI with improved facilities of making shortcut macros for long repetitive texts, multiple clipboard supporting 100 recently copied items and act as a hotkey Launcher to launch favorite programs.
Updated4 Jan 2021
Downloads226 (1 last week)
Top user review