"recovers the Protected Storage passwords."
Protected Storage PassView will enable you to see all the passwords saved on your computer by MSN Explorer, Internet Explorer and Outlook Express. This utility reads the Protected Storage and reveals the passwords found there. It can even display the AutoComplete strings saved by IE.
Here’s what you can with this program:
- Handles four types of passwords (retrieves email account details from Outlook, AutoComplete passwords stored in IE, reveals the credentials for password protected sites and the sign-up & AutoComplete passwords stored by MSN Explorer)
- The interface is extremely simple and intuitive (you’ll see a table containing the Resource Name – the address where the password is used, Resource Type – one of the four mentioned above, User Name, Password)
- You can sort the table from the lowest to the largest, by clicking on one of the headers
- Works on all modern Windows versions (95, 98, ME, XP, 7, 8, 2000)
- It can be used in command line, in case you want to integrate it with other programs or run a scheduled task to retrieve the passwords
Download Protected Storage PassView if you want to uncover all the usernames and passwords used to access sites or different email addresses.
Updated24 Oct 2014
Downloads48,152 (3 last week)
Top user review