"Web based ad self service password reset tool"
AdSysNet Password Manager is a web based self service password resetting utility that uses active directories as its main basis. There are four sections to the software which are admin console, service component, help desk console and user web console. The admin console lets administrators set the main security settings. The Service component processes the requests received from the various consoles. The help desk console allows help desk administrators to assist with the resetting of passwords. The user web console lets users sign up to the system for the first time and later return to unlock their account, set a new password and other key functions.
AdSysNet Password Manager Key Features:
- Password manager using a web interface and active directory
- Help desk support for help desk staff needing to reset passwords
- User web console for people to sign up and sort out their own setup
- Creates structure to password and user process without a lot of headache
- Requires .Net Framework 4
- Requires Windows
AdSysNet Password Manager is a web-based password administrator for users, help desk staff and administrators.
Requirements: .Net Framework 4
What's new in this version: Improved GUI look and application performance. Issue fixes in older version.
Updated23 Mar 2015
Downloads229 (1 last week)
Top user review