ThreatSentry - Web Application Firewall 188.8.131.52
Published by Privacyware.com on 19 Aug 2014
Price$649 Buy full version
Updated19 Aug 2014
Downloads660 (1 last week)
"Web Application Firewall"Privacywareâ€™s award-winning IIS Web Application Firewall and Host Intrusion Prevention solution, ThreatSentry, stops a wide range of web application threats and helps IT departments certify compliance with PCI DSS. ThreatSentry delivers protection from SQL Injection, Directory Traversal, Cross-site scripting, CSRF, Parameter Manipulation, Buffer Overflow, and Denial of Service attacks and helps customers comply with Section 6.6 of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
ThreatSentry's Key Features:
- IIS Web Application Firewal, IP firewalll and AI-based Behavioral Intrusion Prevention components protect IIS from known and new threats.
- Supports Windows Server 2012/R2, 2008 R2 x86/x64, IIS 5, 6, 7, 8/8.5.
- Unparalleled Affordability and Ease-of-Use: ThreatSentry is exceptionally easy to use and affordably priced for enterprises of any size.
- Logging, Reporting and Audit Features: Review, sort, manage or export Security Alerts and Training Events. Track and audit reclassified events.
- Comply with Section 6.6 of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Security Alert Notification: ThreatSentry Security Alerts can be transmitted via email, text or cellular phone.
- Compatible with IIS Lockdown, URLScan, and other third party filters, native modules and extensions.
- Supports FrontPage publishing, Outlook Web Access (OWA), and other Microsoft platforms running on the IIS Web server.
Requirements: Internet Information Services (IIS) 8, 7, 6 and 5
What's new in this version: Enhanced filter options for large sized request parameter, Re-factored certain multi-threaded components, Added â€œRedirect Blocked Requests toâ€ url/page option, Added IP Address notification exclusion option, Enhanced central management options, Added MySQL support, remote SQL Server on Azure, etc.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested ThreatSentry - Web Application Firewall on 10 Sep 2014 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: