Updated5 May 2016
Downloads474 (1 last week)
"Provides a comprehensive computer monitoring."
Want to keep an eye on what your employees are doing? StatWin has two main components: 1) The administration, where you can see the logs from your every computer in your network; 2) The client, which needs to be installed on all PCs that you’re getting your data from.
Here’s what StatWin has to offer:
- Works with all Windows versions (from the old Windows 95 up to Windows 8)
- Monitor when the PC(s) was/were turned on and off, when there were reported problems (like the system freezing), make reports and statistics (total hours worked per day or week)
- See which processes were running at any particular point and how long were they running (are your employees spending more time playing games and chatting with friends than actually working on your tasks?)
- Watch detailed reports on which websites are your employees visiting (do they spend too much time on Facebook or reading their personal email?)
- Monitor all the outgoing network connections (see what connections were made, how many bytes were transferred, average speed, etc)
- The app will show which documents were printed (the document title, how long it took to print it, the user who initiated the print process, etc)
- Which programs are used and how they were used
- What files were copied on and from USB sticks
- Local network monitoring (which files were accessed in your local network, the total connection time, etc)
- Stealth module, your employees will never know you’re watching their activity
- The administration area is secured and cannot be accessed without the correct username & password
Install StatWin if you need to monitor your employees’ activities.
Top user review