Published by CoSoSys on 18 Dec 2010
"Lockdown USB ports to stop data theft"My Endpoint Protector provides device control and data loss prevention to everyone who want to centrally manage and control the use of USB, FireWire and other ports and portable storage device use. It works for PC and Mac OS X. Free for personal use.
It is a SaaS Solution, meaning the management is happening in the cloud over an internet browser.
My Endpoint Protector Key Benefits:
1. Centrally manage your endpoint / device use from anywhere
2. No server setup (hardware, licenses or maintenance)
3. Enterprise class endpoint security for every size company
4. Manage one or hundreds of PC endpoints from one online place
5. Every PC user can set it up. No experienced Admin needed
6. Setup in minutes
7. Works with any PC that has an internet connection
8. Works for PC and Mac
9. Free for personal use
Manage proactively all these ports and devices online from one place.
Controlled Device Types:
-USB Flash Drives (Normal USB Drives, U3, etc.)
-Memory Cards (SD, MMC, CF, etc.)
-Card Readers (internal and external)
-CD/DVD-Player/Burner (internal and external)
-Smartphones / Handhelds / PDAs
-iPhones / iPads / iPods
-MP3 Player / Media Player Devices
OSMac OS, Windows
Updated18 Dec 2010
Downloads87 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested My Endpoint Protector on 25 May 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: