Published by Fastlink2 on 14 Feb 2016
"ID Process Manger manages running processes."ID Process Manager is a program designed to help you manage the status of all processes on your computer. It enables you to stop any process or to start a new one, protecting against intruders, including spyware and Trojans.
- Manages process status
- Monitors and removes harmful processes
- Protects against adware and Trojans
- Deletes and blocks BHO
- Secures your shutdown process under password
- ID Process Manager monitors your computer's system in search for bad processes. Scans all processes and alerts you whenever a harmful one is attempting to influence your computer's health status.
- Gives you the possibility of dividing processes in two major groups: Denied and Allowed. Using ID Process Manager, you can decide which processes will not be able to run on your computer ever again.
- Protects your computer against viruses, spyware and Trojan which are malicious processes. ID Process Manager shows you exactly what processes are about to run on your computer, letting you deny unsolicited ones.
- ID Process Manager further protects your computer by giving you the opportunity to password-protect your shutdown process. You can choose this option to prevent loss of unsaved information if a different user or application tries to shutdown your system.
- Blocks and removes BHO (browser helper object). It also allows you to manage and block or unblock the explorer toolbar.
- Safely scans processes in the background, changing the System Tray Icon when a problematic process is encountered. ID Process Manager switches the command line to all options, including the removal or eraser of the harmful process.
- Provides a database of all processes and all of the Startup Items. It also gives you the opportunity to modify it, by closing down suspect processes or canceling items to run at startup.
- Provides a registration section as well as a hint and help one.
Requirements: Internet Explorer 5, 20 Mb free RAM
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested ID Process Manager on 14 Feb 2016 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: