"Audio and/or video monitoring"
GSA AV Guard is an efficient video and audio monitoring system that is actually quite sophisticated. The software can link to your video capture output and compare images for differences. Three images are displayed: a live image, the last recorded image and a third image that displays the large image with yellow pixels indicating areas of difference. It is possible to set a percentage for what is considered a significant difference versus a minor one before an alarm is sent out to the authorities. The compared image also outputs a variance percentage so you can see what it takes for one image to be distinctly different from another. Audio monitoring now included. Alerts can go out via mobile phone or computer modem.
GSA AV Guard Key Features:
- Monitor a camera in your home
- Set an accepted variance percentage of difference from the previous image capture to the latest one
- Package determines the variance per still image it captures
- Highlights in yellow the changes in the picture frame
- Audio monitoring now added too
- Alerts can be sent out via mobile or Internet
GSA AV Guard is a useful security guard system that monitor video camera images for changes and sends an alert if the picture changes.
Requirements: pentium class pc
What's new in this version: all is better now
Top user review