Published by www.vmpcrypt.com on 29 Mar 2017
Updated29 Mar 2017
Downloads100 (1 last week)
"Top-class independent encryption tool"Top-class encryption tool based on an independent VMPC cryptographic technology. Developed since 2004 by cryptography expert Bartosz Zoltak.
* Encrypt your files/folders and store them either in a single encrypted archive-file (many-to-one mode, like ZIP) or in the one-to-one mode, where an encrypted copy of each file is created.
* Compress files before encryption, split archives into smaller files, generate self-extracting archives in exe files, wipe files unrecoverably from your disk, save original locations of files.
* Edit the contents of an encrypted archive and change the password.
* Encrypt any text and send it in an email also as text.
* Generates secure passwords of any length from random mouse moves.
* Store your passwords and sensitive text information in a comfortable encrypted database utilizing advanced organization of the encrypted documents in folders with flexible copy/move and search functions.
* Use multiple passwords for one encryption. Only a full group of people can decrypt the data (each person has one password).
* Join multiple passwords into one. It enables to minimize the risk of interception of all passwords transmitted over different channels.
* Compute checksums of your important files.
* Run VMPCrypt from command-line.
* Run VMPCrypt in portable mode â€“ without installation.
* All operations are resistant to system failure (e.g. power shortage).
* VMPCrypt runs an integrity self-test each time it is run.
* Comfortable current help available after pressing right mouse button on any VMPCrypt function.
Requirements: All Windows versions (10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested VMPCrypt on 6 Apr 2017 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: