"SafeKuvert encrypts and digitally signs files"
If you're seeking a program that can help you easily encrypt files on your hard drive, you've found one. SafeKuvert is a lightweight, but extremely powerful program, that is capable of encrypting, signing, compressing, and permanently removing files from your hard drive. This program also supports a variety of different encryption algorithms, including AES, DES, 3DES, RC2, RC4, and many more. Users will be using the PKI (Public Key Infrastructure), which is already included with your Windows OS. SafeKuvert can be downloaded as a free trial, or purchased for $29, to unlock the full version of the software for a lifetime.
Key Features of SafeKuvert:
- Assists users in security, digitally signing, or permanently removing files from their hard drive
- Supports AES, DES, 3DES, RC2, and RC4 encryption algorithms
- Utilizes the already built-in PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) that Windows has
- Available as a free demo, as well as a full paid version
- Works with Windows operating systems only
Requirements: IE 4.0, Windows Installer 2.0
What's new in this version: No changes
Top user review