"Encrpytion software for Mac OS X."
MEO File Encryption for Mac is a powerful encryption package that is capable of encrypting files and decrypting them whenever this feature is needed on the Macintosh computer. It is possible to create MD5 hash checksums and to verify existing MD5 hashes for their respective file containers. SHA-1 and Tiger Tree hashes can also be used as an alternative to MD5. Whole folders or a collection of files can be encrypted together in a single action. Encrypt and send over email as a separate action to regular encryption. A log file stored all encryption and decryption actions taken over time.
MEO File Encryption for Mac Key Features:
- Encryption and decryption software to protect data
- Encrypt whole folders of a collection of files
- Check MD5, SHA-1 or Tiger Tree hash checksums or create your own
- Log file stores all previous encryption and decryption actions
- Encrypt and attach to an email for secure data sending
MEO File Encryption for Mac is a security package to encrypt or decrypt data.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.5 or Above
What's new in this version: New Release
Top user review