JpegGuard JPEG Image Protection 1.2
Published by ZapperSoftware.com on 2 Mar 2018
"Image protection for JPEG users"JpegGuard: This program is for JPEG users who want to protect their images and avoid potential embarrassment. This program will encrypt all of your .JPG and .JPEG files on
your computer. This prevents others from viewing your encrypted JPEG images.
This program will scan your entire hard drive (or selected folders) and then allow you to
encrypt the .JPG and .JPEG file extensions. The files are then assigned an extension of
There are 7 basic screens (forms) to this system:
(1) Image - displays regular or encrypted JPEG files.
(2) Image Properties - displays the width, height, size and filename.
(3) Image Options - allows you to alter the image attributes.
(4) Password - allows you to encrypt and decrypt files using a password.
(5) Search Files - allows you to search for JPEG or XXX or both filetypes.
(6) List JPEG - displays a list of all of the JPEG files found from your last file
(7) List XXX - displays a list of all of the encrypted JPEG files found from your
last file search.
You must use the same password to view the .XXX (encrypted JPEG) files that you assigned
to them when they were encrypted.
Protect your children from porn and yourself from embarrassment. If you have porn on your
hard drive then you need this product.
Requirements: 32 MB Ram, 3 MB Free Disk Space
What's new in this version: Minor bug fix
Price$4.95 Buy full version
Updated2 Mar 2018
Downloads290 (2 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested JpegGuard JPEG Image Protection on 3 Mar 2018 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: