"EncryptStick secures your digital life."
EncryptStick is a useful way to encrypt a USB flash drive ensure that should it be lost or stolen, the data contained on it cannot be read. The Digital Privacy Manager is the package that is loaded on to the USB flash drive to manage the encryption and protect the files that are saved to the drive. The software can be used on up to 3 USB flash drives with a single purchase of the package after the trial period. Shred files that are no longer needed on the drive. Create as many encrypted vaults as needed.
EncryptStick arrives an a .msi installer package. Once agreeing to the software license, the user can choose the installation folder, and specify whether they wish to make the application accessible by all users or only themselves on the Windows OS. The software then installs. A window is then shown once installation is complete to offer to launch the software. Once launched, the software starts an update process over the internet.
No malicious software was installed when EncryptStick was setup.
The interface is easy to understand. The left sidebar covers all the main options for the software to setup encrypted containers on USB flash drives, CDs and hard drives. The drive setup, vaults and content can all be seen clearly with this software. Much thought has gone into the design to make it clear for even beginners to use.
- Encrypt content on a USB flash drive. Three USB flash drives supported with paid version.
- Add to 3 USB flash drives per single registration
- Encrypt data using up to AES 512 bit Encryption, FIPS 140-2 compliant
- Encrypted virtual keyboard included to avoid keystroke loggers
- Store encrypted vaults on encrypted media or network drives
- Edit documents directly from the encrypted media without the need to transfer them out of the encrypted vault first
- One click all vault locking process for fast security
- Effective search function inside vaults
- Vault can be set to show as a favorite folder or actual drive with a drive letter assigned
- Trial version with a 14 day testing period
- Works with Windows Vista, 7 or 8
EncryptStick has an extensive list of features which make it a strong candidate for anyone who wants to feel more protected by encrypting data and store it on up to 3 USB flash drives. As a bonus, the software can also create encrypted vaults on drives and discs too.
Requirements: Host computer (Mac or PC), Windows 7 or higher
What's new in this version: - Synchronize Vaults with a folder on another media - Mount a vault as a Drive letter or as a Favorite within Windows Explorer - Backup and Restore Vaults (and able to keep multiple backups) - Repair a damaged Vault - Install 1 EncryptStick license on 3 different flash drives
Top user review