"Lock or Encrypt files, folders and drives"
Advanced Folder Encryption is a data security app for Windows that lets users hide files and folders. Create secure folders that are encrypted by 256-bit Blowfish encryption. Lock up individual files, whole folders filled with files or a whole drive. Choose any files to securely shred so that they cannot be recovered again. The app runs within Windows Explorer to extend the features that are included within this native file manager. Select files for viewing, encrypting, decrypting and editing just with the use of the mouse.
Advanced Folder Encryption Key Features:
- Take files and folders and encrypt the data
- Lock files and folders away from prying eyes
- Uses 256-bit Blowfish encryption
- Works within Windows Explorer file manager
- Works with FAT, FAT32, NTFS and other file systems common to Windows
- Requires Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Advanced Folder Encryption is a Windows Explorer extender to encrypt files and folders for added security.
Requirements: Pentium III or higher running Windows 8/7/Vista/XP all variants. 256 MB Ram or higher.
What's new in this version: fixed a minor bug in Registration reminder.
Top user review