"RADIUS Server for Windows"
TekRADIUS is a networking protocol package that that uses the broad collection of RADIUS networking standards. Internet service providers have widely adopted certain parts of the RADIUS collection of protocols to help accept and properly authenticate users connecting to their ISP. The built-in DHCP server with TekRADIUS can assign IP addresses for wired or wireless devices on the network, which is a key benefit to ISPs and others who wish to accept people connecting to their internet service. This package allows the creation of static IP addresses using EAP authentication too. There are many different types of authentication possible with this package including EAP-MD5, EAP-MS-CHAP v2, EAP-TLS and PEAP.
TekRADIUS Key Features:
- Network protocol communication package
- Access people into an ISP network, authenticate and connect users to the internet
- Provides static IP addresses with EAP authentication methods
- RADIUS is a broad collection of networking authentication and communication standards which are widely used
- Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
- Requires Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 or Windows 2003/2008 server
TekRADIUS is a package that uses many of the benefits of the RADIUS authenticate and communication protocol standard.
Requirements: .NET Framework 4.6.1
What's new in this version: Better handling of RADIUS accounting. Google-Authenticator support. Option to disable sending vendor specific attributes for Data Volume Based Authorization. Send-CoA option for Credit-Expiry-Action. This allows you to apply 'Fair Usage Policy (FUP)' to user sessions.
Top user review