Published by 1st Security Software Center on 19 Sep 2017
"Prevent Users from Installing Programs"I do not approve of some of the programs or games that my child installs on my computer. Also I can not even control him to prevent software installation. What can I do?. How many times we heard this question from parents. Without good preventative measures, children can bring a functioning computer to its knees in a matter of minutes. Children are a leading cause of viruses, spyware, and adware being installed on computers. Children download programs, play games, and tinker with computers. Questionable programs and changes to settings can slow down your computer or disable important functions. Irreparable damage can be done to your operating system, files, and settings.
Is there a way to prevent them from doing this and how can you keep your children from destroying your computer ?
YES. The Stop Software Installation Tool allows you to prevent users of your computer from installing unwanted software with password protection. You can specify rules according files masks to block software installers execution.
- set the administrator password to prevent software installation, change program settings, uninstall the Stop Software Installation Tool;
- specify the list of rules with files masks to block certain file execution;
- define users who may or not to install programs on your PC;
- start the program in the hidden mode or with the tray icon;
- use the hot key to activate the program;
- control users activities with the log file.
Keep PC in order and make your life easy with this tool.
Requirements: no special
What's new in this version: new functions and features
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Stop Software Installation Tool on 19 Sep 2017 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: