Published by SymbianGuru on 27 Jun 2017
"PhoneWallet: secure your pivate data"Tired of remembering all confidential information? With only one Phone Wallet application you will keep all secure info in one place and have access to it any time.
Phone Wallet helps you safely store all the data on your mobile phone in one place so you can have easy access to your data at any time when you need it. Secured data become unavailable for others, you set your own entrance password, which is known only to you.
Even if your phone got stolen, nobody could read your passwords, logins or any other info even after making the disk dump. To be sure that nobody can access your data you can change your password often.
New in version 3.0:
Now the software is fully compatible with the latest mobile phones Series 60.5: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia N97
The application is fully customizable according to your needs. You can easily add your own folders, customize or delete existing ones . In every folder you can make as many items as you wish with your own fields.
- Strong data encryption for your data security with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- Ability to backup your data and restore them (for example if you want to update your firmware or transfer some data from one mobile phone to another)
- The software is fully compatible with the latest mobile phones Series 60.5: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia N97
- AutoLock function after some time of being idle
- Application is locked when it goes to background
- Layout settings for icons and view styles
- Total flexibility for adding, deleting and editing of folders, records and fields
The trial version is limited for 10 days. A license code based on IMEI is provided upon purchase. You may purchase Phone Wallet at www.symbianguru.com
Requirements: Series 60.3/60.5
What's new in this version: Now the software is fully compatible with the latest mobile phones Series 60.5
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested PhoneWallet on 27 Jun 2017 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: